Duty of Care
In order for you to get the best out of your GlideX product ensure you follow these simple duty of care instructions:
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools – never use metal tools
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist cutting, it is not recommended
- Prepare the pan according to the recipe, greasing and flouring if specified.
- It is not recommended to exceed a baking temperature of 450°f/230°c. Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.